All of us want to live with independence, happiness and love and be able to solve problems easily. Think positively and make happiness as your top priority.
How can we do this?
Here are the 30 things you need to consider in order to have a better, happier and successful life:
1. Start spending time with the right people. – Be around people who can push, challenge and inspire you for better. Connect to those people who see life positively.
2. Start facing your problems head on. – The best way to escape your problem is to face them. You can seek others people’s advice on what to do and what they did in similar situations like yours. You don’t have to solve every problem on your own and sometimes it feels better to have someone by your side, even if it is just for emotional support.
3. Start being honest with yourself about everything. – Have you been lying to yourself and is it time to start making happiness in the way that only you can? You can decide to be brave, stop lying and start being the person you know you want to be in thoughts, words, and actions. Sometimes, people try to hide who they truly are by trying to be normal and fit in with the crowd. To be honest with others about who you are in this world, you must first be honest with yourself.
4. Start making your own happiness a priority. – It’s not selfish to love yourself. Being aware of how we speak of ourselves is important to consider. If you are not happy right now, change your course and make a progress in yourself! Change your perspective and everything will fall into place. Always value your feelings and focus on yourself. The more you listen to yourself, the more successful you will be in finding your own answers.
5. Start being yourself, genuinely and proudly. – Self-confidence is the first step to happiness. Embrace that individual inside of you that has ideas, strengths and beauty like no one else. Never forget how lucky you are to be you. Be grateful. Be generous for those who are in need, and always say “thank you”.
6. Start noticing and living in the present. – Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come. Leave the past behind and start a new and happy life with your love ones.
7. Start valuing the lessons your mistakes teach you. – Experience is the best teacher. If you accept and embrace change, you will start looking for and finding lessons in it. Always see the positive side and choose a positive state of mind. Fight against self-destructions and concentrate on self-realizations.
8. Start being more polite to yourself. – Being polite can mean being dishonest, deceiving or even lying. You have almost definitely been guilty of this at some point in your life and the chances are that you will recognize it in yourself as a regular manifestation. You must love who you are or no one else will.
9. Start enjoying the things you already have. – Always be content with what you have. Be thankful for the things like food, shelter, family, friends, and a stable job are all that's truly needed. Be yourself because you are amazing just the way you are. Be proud of what you have, it will empower you to be the best.
10. Start creating your own happiness. – Happiness is within your control and a responsibility at the same time. Find something that will make you happy and do it every day. Feel good about yourself every day and make it a habit.
11. Start giving your ideas and dreams a chance. – Give your dream a chance to live! Cultivate it daily with determination, inspiration, and creativity. Nourish it with passion, faith, patience, and positive expectation. Allow it to grow by surrounding yourself with people who are doing things with their lives, and who believe in working hard to make things happen.
12. Start believing that you’re ready for the next step. – Accept and be happy with the opportunities that come your way, and accept the challenges positively. It will help you grow and be a better person.
13. Start entering new relationships for the right reasons. – Choose peers you are proud to know, people you admire, who show you love and respect. Look forward to what people do, because a person’s actions are much more important than their words or how others represent them.
14. Start giving new people you meet a chance. – Everyone deserves a chance to express themselves. Like everyone said, the fair thing to do is give every new dish its own chance to impress us, the same goes with life, especially our relationship towards others.
15. Start competing against an earlier version of yourself. – Renew yourself for a better you. Be inspired by others, appreciate others, learn from others, but know that competing against them is a waste of time.
16. Start cheering for other people’s victories. – Appreciate other people’s success and be thankful on what you are right now. Don’t be envious if others get better job than you. Instead, be happy for them and strive for your best to succeed.
17. Start looking for the silver lining in tough situations. – Always believe in yourself. Be brave at all times. If you’re feeling down, have courage and seek for guidance to lead you to a better direction.
18. Start forgiving yourself and others. – Show compassion to yourself. If you want to live a long and happy life, you must forgive the unforgivable. This is the kindest thing you can do for yourself. Your enemy may not deserve to be forgiven for all the pain and sadness and suffering decisively caused on your life, but you deserve to be free and be happy. So learn to balance trust and wisdom.
19. Start helping those around you. – Care about people. Guide them if you know a better way. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you. Be generous to other people. Love is giving.
20. Start listening to your own inner voice. – If it helps, discuss your ideas with those closest to you, but give yourself enough room to follow your own intuition. Be true to yourself. Say what you need to say. Do what you know in your heart is right.
21. Start being attentive to your stress level and take short breaks. – Take a deep breath and slow down your emotions. Meditate. Find your inner peace and it will help you gained courage and wisdom.
22. Start noticing the beauty of small moments. – Instead of waiting for the big things to happen — marriage, kids, big promotion, winning the lottery — find happiness in the small things that happen every day. Little things like having a quiet cup of coffee in the early morning, or the delicious taste and smell of a homemade meal, or the pleasure of sharing something you enjoy with someone else, or holding hands with your partner. Noticing these small pleasures on a daily basis makes a big difference in the quality of your life.
23. Start accepting things when they are less than perfect. – It’s better to accept and appreciate the world as it is, and people as they are, rather than to trying to make everything and everyone conform to an impossible ideal. Learn to love and value things when they are less than perfect.
24. Start working toward your goals every single day. – Always dream for your future. Inspire yourself with a person who believes in you. Goal setting is the key to success. Stand up for yourself and have courage to fight those uncertainties.
25. Start being more open about how you feel. – If you’re hurting, give yourself the necessary space and time to hurt, but be open about it. Talk to those closest to you. Tell them the truth about how you feel. Let them listen. The simple act of getting things off your chest and into the open is your first step toward feeling good again.
26. Start taking full accountability for your own life. – An alternative way to think about past mistakes is to admit them for what they are. We are all born with no idea about life or the way to keep ourselves happy. As we get older we learn from experiences and change our strategies for living. Part of this experience is that we make inevitable mistakes. It’s part of being human.
27. Start actively nurturing your most important relationships. – You don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of. Connect with those people who are kind and accepts you for who you are. Stay blessed with them and be thankful.
28. Start concentrating on the things you can control. – You can’t change everything, but you can always change something. Wasting your time, talent and emotional energy on things that are beyond your control is a recipe for frustration, misery and stagnation. Invest your energy in the things you can control, and act on them now.
29. Start focusing on the possibility of positive outcomes. – You can’t control everything that happens to you, but you can control how you react to things. Everyone’s life has positive and negative aspects whether or not you’re happy and successful in the long run depends greatly on which aspects you focus on.
30. Start noticing how wealthy you are right now. – When times are tough, it’s always important to keep things in perspective. Be grateful for all the things that you have. Be thankful and be blessed.
Accept the challenge and find out more about yourself. Listen to our Love Thyself - Theta Wave Binaural Beat Music video to motivate you of becoming a great person.