How Did The Spiritual Journey Begin For You?
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
– Friedrich Nietzsche
Can you talk to your friends about the universe? Do they know what a star gate or chakra is? Are they willing to talk about ascension or spiritual enlightenment?
When you talk to people about the myths, they tend to remain inside the box with a belief system that supports religion’s story of creation. If you raise questions about our true origins, it tends to separate people and relationships between those who think outside the box versus those who think inside the box. When these topics arise within relationships, they often create disagreements. It’s hard for anyone to admit they’ve been deceived for so long and even more difficult to admit they were possibly wrong in their assumptions.
A spiritual awakening is almost always triggered by a severe emotional or spiritual crisis. It oftentimes organically grows out of unresolved abuse issues from childhood. In a spiritual occurrence, you mysteriously discover how to convert these symptoms and wounds into the blessings that they are.
Lots of people are seeking inner peace, awakening spiritually for more than is available in this material world. From an ego perspective, our thoughts are basically nurtured by what we’ve learned from our family, friends, educational systems and religious beliefs, but what have we truly been taught? What can we say about anything that wasn’t brought up to us by someone else?
That’s how it starts, with a doctor’s visit, or a book in your hands. The spiritual journey often begins from humble origins, and nobody can foresee where the path with take you, who you’ll encounter, or the place you’ll end up. But if anything, the spiritual journey is a willingness to explore inward, listen to the inner voice, and surrender to the flow of life.
These are some signs in awakening your higher self:
- A desire in finding yourself, change your social group, behavior, job and etc. Sudden extreme sensitivity to people or crowds. You may find that your once sociable nature suddenly disappears and you simply cannot bear to be with certain friends, family members, colleagues, or coworkers.
- Sudden strange panic or anxiety attacks occurring at any time with no valid reason. A feeling that something has changed within you.
- Extreme sensitivity to mobile and digital phones, laptops, computers, wireless routers, and all microwave technology, as well as certain types of lighting.
- Dizziness, balance problems, and feeling dreamy which maybe caused by being in higher states of consciousness.
- Sudden cravings for foods and beverages you have not wanted or eaten for years or since childhood. This helps us to release memories of stored trauma, or connects us to a pleasant memory which creates a momentary shift in our consciousness to enable a release to take place.
- Thinking of someone and immediately hearing from them. Having sudden insights about patterns or events from the past. Divining, out-of-body experiences, and other psychic phenomena. Intensified sensitivity and knowing. Awareness of one’s essence and that of others. Channeling angelic and Christ-consciousness energies.
- A direct experience of this Wholeness. Transcendent awareness. Being flooded with compassion and love for all life. Compassionate detachment or unconditional love for all is what lifts us up to higher levels of consciousness and joy.
More than ever before, the idea that we can have a relationship that matches who we are seems more desirable.
In time, spirituality will be the main frame of mind and it’s likely that those who have strayed from us will be the first in line to ask for help in adjusting to the new paradigm.
Always remember this: You are not alone! Those who truly love you will stand by you, no matter what. Those people who are no longer part of our lives have already played their role in helping us find out who we truly are. Sometimes, it takes polarity to be able to differentiate who we are and where we’re going. This is where the unawakened help by providing that contrast which allows us to see the differences.
Envision each awakened person across the planet holding a candle. While your individual candle may not seem like a lot of light, it greatly contributes to making the world full of light and keeps us connected, no matter how far apart we may be. While it may be painful to lose some dear friends, think about what they have brought to your life and why.
Chances are, you’ll end a few old relationships with people who were, at one time, very close to you, only to create new relationships with like-minded people. Forgive yourself, as well as your friends, if you feel badly about this. They came into your life for a reason a season or a lifetime.
Using the frequencies found in the Theta range, this binaural beat is categorized under the Solfeggio Frequency called "Returning to Spiritual Order". Listen to our Awakening Your Spirit Music: Consciousness Activation With Binaural Beats video.